Thread Contributor: Dr Zoidberg
On3. Introduction
Hey, I'm On3. .

Found this forum on HackForums, I expect to see more people from there in here.
I look forward to see this forum grow and raise.

I'm a PHP Developer so if you need help with PHP related things let me know and I'll try my best to help you.
Also I didn't see a coding section, if there is please link me to it(I'm blind like a bat sometimes).

If you've read this far, have a nice day!
[Image: DRPkiTY.gif]

Welcome to Nightforums my friend!! I hope you enjoy your stay and you are not blind xD
there is no coding section yet! :/

(11-21-2016, 10:42 AM)Rick Wrote: Welcome to Nightforums my friend!! I hope you enjoy your stay and you are not blind xD

Thanks for the welcome and good to know that my eyes are still working properly.
I would really love to see a coding section in here, I would probably spend most of my time in there.

(11-21-2016, 10:46 AM)On3. Wrote:
(11-21-2016, 10:42 AM)Rick Wrote: Welcome to Nightforums my friend!! I hope you enjoy your stay and you are not blind xD

Thanks for the welcome and good to know that my eyes are still working properly.
I would really love to see a coding section in here, I would probably spend most of my time in there.

Last time I heard @'Cyber' sais he was thinking about implementing a coding section with: PHP, html CSS, JAVA, C/C++/ PYTHON. I'll message him.
[Image: 466bf1cb2c.jpg]

(11-21-2016, 11:20 AM)Power Wrote:
(11-21-2016, 10:46 AM)On3. Wrote:

Last time I heard @'Cyber' sais he was thinking about implementing a coding section with: PHP, html CSS, JAVA, C/C++/ PYTHON. I'll message him.

That would be awesome.
I just hope they wont be dead. It would suck to be the only user in there.

@"On3."‍ a few users suggested a programming section so we'll see.
[Image: 466bf1cb2c.jpg]

Hi on3 welcome to NF and enjoy staying in NF. We would like to see your coding too

(11-21-2016, 02:18 PM)dapoks Wrote: Hi on3 welcome to NF and enjoy staying in NF. We would like to see your coding too

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Welcome to the forum @"On3."‍

I'll add a Coding section right now.

Helpful Links:

#368‍

#549‍

#469‍

Welcome, On3! Have fun.