Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Cyber
Figure out Hillary is crooked in 1 search
Benghazi Enjoy the knowledge and read(s).
A full video explained here too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxhyzPUHQQw
Well, that was interesting.
Another link added to my collection of proofs!
The fact people believed Hillary would have been able to be a transparent president is beyond me, although i don't support all of trumps policies etc. I believe he will have a positive impact on USA.
[Image: arma_sig.png]
When meme master Trump gets into office, he needs to sign an executive order, mandating her prison sentence. She only ran for president to avoid being arrested and it worked. She needs to go away for a long time for all the things she has done.
They are both fucked in the head and have no business being listened to by the populous and definitely should not lead it.

Clinton is an evil witch who wanted to be President just so she could be President (and all that illegal mumbo jumbo she sidestepped).
Trump is a buffoon who has no idea how to be a person let alone the President of a world super power.
They are both shitty idiots, but Clinton doesn't even have the scapegoat of moronic stupidity like Trump does.
She knew exactly what she was doing every time she was an immoral monster.
I think Trump is much smarter than you think he is. He knows how to abuse loopholes. He's just as, if not more than, corrupt as Hillary.

someone else collected some links on his scandals and crimes

Plus he's been involved in 3500+ lawsuits (x) and is blatantly and unapologetically racist and sexist.
Not to mention what he's doing with China right now (?????what's up with that).

I think Hillary would be the less destructive candidate, personally. But I guess we can only wait and see what happens. /:
I agree.

He is going to do so much damage just because he is a buffoon.
(12-06-2016, 02:51 PM)Gooze Wrote: I think Trump is much smarter than you think he is. He knows how to abuse loopholes. He's just as, if not more than, corrupt as Hillary.

someone else collected some links on his scandals and crimes

Plus he's been involved in 3500+ lawsuits (x) and is blatantly and unapologetically racist and sexist.
Not to mention what he's doing with China right now (?????what's up with that).

I think Hillary would be the less destructive candidate, personally. But I guess we can only wait and see what happens. /:

Is he racist because he want's to deport illegal aliens? They don't belong here, they can come back legally no issue.
Is he sexist because he said 'grab her by the ****?' sorry, but if you listen to any guys talk, they all talk the same.

Hillary would have started world war 3, starting with Russia.
(12-06-2016, 06:29 PM)Blue Wrote: Is he racist because he want's to deport illegal aliens? They don't belong here, they can come back legally no issue.
Is he sexist because he said 'grab her by the ****?' sorry, but if you listen to any guys talk, they all talk the same.

Hillary would have started world war 3, starting with Russia.

Once again, someone else has done the work for me. And for sexism.

Oh, and is Donald Trump not going to start any wars? Really.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register