Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Christopher
Hey!
Hey there, just joined this forum. My name is Christopher but you can just call me Chris. I like graphic designing, music, and gaming.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Games: Call of Duty, CS:GO, Mirror's Edge, ROCKET V2 MW2, Bully, and Speedrunners.  

Shows: American Dad, Family Guy, My Name Is Earl, How I Met Your Mother, South Park,  Community, and The Nutshack.  

Music: TeamSESH, Bones, Xavier Wulf, Spooky Black, XXXTENTACTION (freex), surrenderdorothy, lil peep, $ki mask (ironic), nothing nowhere, tothegood, 6dogs, lil bo weep, + a lot more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope I get to know a lot of you guy's and become a real hq member here, this forum has a lot of potential. See you guy's later.
Awesome introduction thread to NF, very creative. Welcome, hope you stick around. You seem like a great addition to the community.  :D
Welcome to nightforums Crisopher!
Hope you enjoy your stay here! :)
Sorry I didn't welcome you, Hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome to the forum!
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register