Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Darkness
Presidential Protests
Protests are now starting to turn violent over Donald Trump's win for presidency. 

These protests are divisive and are doing more harm then good, if these protesters do not stop and if this turns more violent we will start to see in my opinion the beginning of a new civil war. 

It is as simple as this, united we stand, divided we fall and right now we are dividing and we will fall if this does not end now. I think it is only a matter of time before big pro Trump protesters start coming out which could result in clashes between anti Trump protesters.

I am ready for the worst case scenario but hopefully people get smart and stop.
It's honestly pathetic.

The only people protesting are those who are complete and utter hypocrites.
(11-12-2016, 02:12 AM)markusd8 Wrote: It's honestly pathetic.

Well there is pictures up on social media right now of these protesters breaking into buildings and looting.
(11-12-2016, 02:30 AM)South Wrote:
(11-12-2016, 02:12 AM)markusd8 Wrote: It's honestly pathetic.

Well there is pictures up on social media right now of these protesters breaking into buildings and looting.

Ah yes, the age old method on how to get your way.
Damage property.
This is why I prefer the company of animals over humans...
I mean to be honest, I don't think it matters if Hillary or Trump got elected, there would be riots and looting and shit regardless..
Because so many idiots will use ANY excuse to act like a complete fool.. I mean some kid got shot by the police, what did a bunch of people do?
Oh yeah that's right, they smashed up THEIR own neighborhood and stole/looted..

So I've honestly given up hope on humanity.. I give it a few years before we wipe ourselves out with our own stupidity!
I don't support Trump but its true that people shouldn't protest. A vote is a vote and whatever happens it shouldn't be revoked.
[Image: 466bf1cb2c.jpg]
I honestly believe the ones protesting right now are complete hypocrites.

When they thought Clinton was going to win, they didn't have any issues with the voting system that has been in place for ages. But now that the result of the votes isn't what they wanted, they speak up. They're only angry because they didn't get what they wanted.

If it was truly unfair, people would've spoke up a long time ago, before the winner was known. So unless they come up with actual proof, I honestly think they should just build a bridge and get over it.
You lost, deal with it.
The thing I noticed since the election is that the far left has been more willing to justify violence against their political opponents. I just wish they used all this effort to get more involved in the democratic system and to get better people running for office.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register