Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Power
Free .com domain
I know you hope I'm gonna post a free .com domain website but no. 
I'm looking for one, do you guys know any? Without hosting or anything.
[Image: 466bf1cb2c.jpg]
Sorry man, the cheapest i know is 0.99c / year at godaddy
[Image: arma_sig.png]
(11-15-2016, 08:45 AM)Arma Wrote: Sorry man, the cheapest i know is 0.99c / year at godaddy

Yeah I got my freelance website with godaddy. But I'm looking to resell domains so that's why.
You're looking to resell domains? Lol.
Curious, why would they buy from you when they can go to Namecheap or other sites?

Can you offer something others can't? To resell domains you need to be able to stick out. Most "resellers" are partnered with large companies that sell them.
[Image: fyuAgEq.jpg]
(11-15-2016, 02:51 PM)Silence Wrote: You're looking to resell domains? Lol.
Curious, why would they buy from you when they can go to Namecheap or other sites?

Can you offer something others can't? To resell domains you need to be able to stick out. Most "resellers" are partnered with large companies that sell them.

I sold a french domain for 200 euros last year on sedo. If most resellers are partnered explain the fact that there's a million dollar market out there for parked domains: https://sedo.com/us/sell-domains/

They can't buy it from Namechap if I have it can they ;) ?
Goodluck finding one, I try to find some but I can't. 
But goodluck!
[Image: ed3bTUn.gif]
I honestly haven't seen anything that you can get a 100% free domain name.

Besides a .tk or whatever it is.
(11-23-2016, 05:10 AM)BRAHN ❤️ Wrote: I honestly haven't seen anything that you can get a 100% free domain name.

Besides a .tk or whatever it is.

Yeah but tk won't get you any dollars.
How about .xyz?
I don't think there are free .com domains unless you're willing to dig deeper.
Like, deep.
Deep.

deep web deep
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register