Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Bath or Shower?
Would you prefer to have a bath or shower?
I always do showers, and thats about all.
[Image: ed3bTUn.gif]
Showers, or shower than bath. I see bathing it water containing the dirt that was on you very unhygienic
[Image: arma_sig.png]
Showers, I haven't taken a bath since I was little.
(11-16-2016, 03:15 AM)Silent Storm™ Wrote: Showers, I haven't taken a bath since I was little.

I don't even think I even took one bath throughout my life, or I just don't remember.
A bath is awesome when I have worked all day or been doing sports; you just come home and read books laying down in the bubbly water :O
[Image: 466bf1cb2c.jpg]
(11-16-2016, 11:29 AM)Power Wrote: A bath is awesome when I have worked all day or been doing sports; you just come home and read books laying down in the bubbly water :O

I play sports, I should probably take a salt bath soon.
(11-16-2016, 08:26 PM)Silent Storm™ Wrote:
(11-16-2016, 11:29 AM)Power Wrote: A bath is awesome when I have worked all day or been doing sports; you just come home and read books laying down in the bubbly water :O

I play sports, I should probably take a salt bath soon.
Salt bath? Ew, sounds quite gross. Lol.
I always take shower.
Showers, the usually take less time than baths.
[Image: DRPkiTY.gif]
(11-21-2016, 09:55 AM)On3. Wrote: Showers, the usually take less time than baths.
Yea true, baths just make you sink in and make you sit there for awhile. Lol.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register