Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Karulean彡
Favorite fast food?
Whats your favorite fastfood?
I personally like McDonalds, all I order there is a mchicken and sometimes drinks.
[Image: ed3bTUn.gif]
KFC or Hungry Jacks would have to be my personal favorite, I'm Australian though.
[Image: arma_sig.png]
I go to McDonalds for the chicken sandwich and there chocolate shake nobody beats there chocolate shakes. I also love Arby's original sandwiches such as roast beef.
(11-16-2016, 04:39 AM)South Wrote: I go to McDonalds for the chicken sandwich and there chocolate shake nobody beats there chocolate shakes. I also love Arby's original sandwiches such as roast beef.
Hehe, McDonalds squad.
McDonald or Buger King are my personal favorite.
[Image: 466bf1cb2c.jpg]
Burger from McD.
(11-16-2016, 11:31 AM)Power Wrote: McDonald or Buger King are my personal favorite.

I always went to Burger King awhile back, but I stopped.
Burger King and are so good with their burgers size.
[Image: 466bf1cb2c.jpg]
Well I don't live around the south, yet, but I'd have to say In n' out.  Went on Vacation to there, and it was fucking good.
(11-21-2016, 01:47 PM)savage Wrote: Well I don't live around the south, yet, but I'd have to say In n' out.  Went on Vacation to there, and it was fucking good.
Never went there. What kind of place is it?
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register