Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

KillerSavage
Share your Fav quote
Share your fav quote.
I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing. Through every dark night, there's a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out, keep ya head up.... and handle it.”

― Tupac Shakur
[Image: 68rGjlf.png]
“Give me ten thousand Filipino soldiers and I will conquer the world.”

I'm proud to be filipino :)
"Fear is not real it is a product of thoughts you create, Do not misunderstand me danger is very real but fear is a choice."
Nice quotes keep them coming guys.
Do not make a permanent decision based on a temporary emotion.
"When autumn winds blow
not one leaf remains
the way it was."
—Togyu
"We are all good and cute."

- a nice person on a nice discord (:
I have a lot of quotes and saying that I like, so I probably can't pick THE one that I enjoy most.
So here are a few of the good ones:

When in doubt, pinky out. And when all else fails, mashed potato. (This one was a buddy who I worked with. By mashed potato he meant the shitty dance.)

You're damned if you do, you're damned if you don't. ~Bart Simpson

When a man with a singsong voice tells me to fuck off, it always concerns me. ~John Marsden

Be excellent to each other. ~Bill & Ted

I know you don't think I'm a violent person, but if I have to come over there I am going to prove to you just how wrong you are. ~Me, to a guy at a party who decided not to be proven wrong.

The last one is a bit of an ego stroke for me, but I've never been in a legit fight with someone and it is exactly because of being able to spout of scary sounding action hero **** like this.
With the right words, a straight face, and a flat tone you can convince almost anyone that you secretly a scary ****.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register