Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Tyler
Tyler's Official Middle-manning service.
Hello fellow users of FA, today I am opening my official middle-manning service.

I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU USE A MIDDLE-MAN WHEN DEALING WITH ANOTHER USER.

[SIZE=3][SIZE=4]I can middleman the following goods:[/size][/size]
[SIZE=3][SIZE=4]Bitcoin[/size][/size]
[SIZE=3][SIZE=4]PayPal[/size][/size]
[SIZE=3][SIZE=4]Social Mediums (Kik, Twitter, Instagram, ect.)[/size][/size]
[SIZE=3][SIZE=4]Accounts (PSN, XBL)[/size][/size]

[SIZE=3][SIZE=4]Contact me via:[/size][/size]
[SIZE=3][SIZE=4]PM[/size][/size]
Kik - DITATyler

[SIZE=7]DISCLAIMER[/size]

[SIZE=7][SIZE=6]Once the deal is over, I am no longer responsible for what happens to the products involved in the deal. Anyone who falsely assigns blame towards me will be asked to read this, and if I am still being accused, you will receive a warning. 
[/size][/size]

If anything happens to the products after the deal (Such as them being pulled back, ect.) come to me IMMEDIATELY. I will do my best to help. Please do not wait a long time to contact me, there is only so much I can do after a long period of time has passed.

Anyone who is accused of pulling back an item will be immediately banned with valid proof (You can contact me or an admin if you wish to dispute your ban)

[SIZE=5]Be safe dealing out there, and always remember to use a Middle-Man! [/size]
Great service, always need to be safe when dealing.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register