Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Death_mybb_import571
Anyone have any good jail breaking stories?
Naw?

When did you jailbreak.
Do you still have it today?

is it a nice setup? can i see any screenies?

i personally have jailbroken a number of my devices, and im mostly into it for the setup. /r/IOSthemes anyone? no? okay.

i started around ios 5 and now im at ios 9. ;).

i have a 5 that i use for my setups and an ipad mini. but, i have a regular phone to do my business.
I prefer Android, but I've tried iOS and didn't have any jailbreaking knowledge at the time.
(11-21-2016, 02:01 AM)Cyber Wrote: I prefer Android, but I've tried iOS and didn't have any jailbreaking knowledge at the time.
Android is nice. Especially "N".
(thanks for helping me out ;))
im currently jailbroken on 9.3.2 and im not planning on upgrading ;)
idk I did it a long time ago so yea :P
I don't know how jailbreaking works now, but my first os to jailbreak was 4.0 area. It was done via just connecting device to computer and clicking a button. I loved it, and worked really well. I used to do it for friends.
I remember jail breaking my ipod way back in the day when it was all still so revelant and new, cant remember the process or the nostalgia of the software installed to perform one, however all I know as the additions were awesome!
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register