Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Hype
Herwo
So yeah, I decided to join because why not. 

I am interested in programming, web development, web security, etc.

blah blah blah typical boring introduction stuff.
[Image: QDcxlgI.png?1]
Welcome Hype! Do you have any previous programming or web dev work you've done? I'd love to look at some.
Welcome Hype,

Helpful Links:

#368‍

#584‍

#549‍

Enjoy your stay!
(11-21-2016, 02:05 AM)Silent Storm™ Wrote: Welcome Hype! Do you have any previous programming or web dev work you've done? I'd love to look at some.

One main project I did was an sm checker and I made quite a lot selling it. I have worked on some other projects but none really worth mentioning as far as programming goes. But in web development I made an old service called AmITrusted which was a service where you linked your forum accounts and vouches all to one account, basically a cross-forum trust scan.
(11-21-2016, 02:10 AM)Hype Wrote:
(11-21-2016, 02:05 AM)Silent Storm™ Wrote: Welcome Hype! Do you have any previous programming or web dev work you've done? I'd love to look at some.

One main project I did was an sm checker and I made quite a lot selling it. I have worked on some other projects but none really worth mentioning as far as programming goes. But in web development I made an old service called AmITrusted which was a service where you linked your forum accounts and vouches all to one account, basically a cross-forum trust scan.

Do you have any basic knowledge of HTML and CSS you could possibly help me out with?
Fellow programmer hey? might have to get together on a project or something!
[Image: arma_sig.png]
(11-21-2016, 02:22 AM)Silent Storm™ Wrote:
(11-21-2016, 02:10 AM)Hype Wrote:

Do you have any basic knowledge of HTML and CSS you could possibly help me out with?

Basic knowledge, yes. I mainly do backend PHP type stuff.
Welcome to the forum I do have a custom built rat I have be working on lmk In pm
Welcome to the forums!
[Image: ed3bTUn.gif]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register