Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Karulean彡
My goals
5 more rep to 20!
[Image: ed3bTUn.gif]
Gave you 2 more rep Let's get you to twenty my dude. You seem like a great guy and you are cool to see around here so much.
I have now received the following awards:
Outdoorsy
Atheist
Supporter
Looking good with your goals. What happened with our project?
[Image: AAEAAQAAAAAAAAIOAAAAJDYyZTA3N2M4LWRkYjkt...YjYyOQ.jpg]
Coding is the language of the future.
I have no passed 20+ rep, now lets go for 30

(12-12-2016, 04:45 AM)Lerk Wrote: Looking good with your goals. What happened with our project?

Speak to me on Discord about it, I have school and basketball to stick up to. I still try my best to get on.
(12-13-2016, 02:22 AM)Karulean彡 Wrote: I have no passed 20+ rep, now lets go for 30

(12-12-2016, 04:45 AM)Lerk Wrote: Looking good with your goals. What happened with our project?

Speak to me on Discord about it, I have school and basketball to stick up to. I still try my best to get on.
Alright, talk to you soon.

(12-13-2016, 02:22 AM)Karulean彡 Wrote: I have no passed 20+ rep, now lets go for 30

Alright, talk to you soon.
[Image: AAEAAQAAAAAAAAIOAAAAJDYyZTA3N2M4LWRkYjkt...YjYyOQ.jpg]
Coding is the language of the future.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register