Glasses a fashion accessory ?
do you believe that glasses are becoming more of a fashion accessory rather than having prescription glasses?

"They are no longer associated with ironic geeks and girls in high-school movies pre-makeover – they have finally been accepted into mainstream, grownup style."

Read more here: http://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2012/...-accessory
If you need assistance with anything, feel free to message me.

I am NOT a robot or am I?

I'm pretty blind without my glasses so I need to wear mine. lol  ...since I have to wear them anyway might as well get stylish ones!  Sure, it's like an accessory I can see why they'd consider it as such.

Designer glasses and changes to eyewear, including the introduction of "smart eyewear" are making glasses more of a fashion statement, yes.
And frankly, some people look far better with glasses than without.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"

I tend to wear contact lenses 100% of the time i'm outdoors and roughly 70/80% indoors, to be honest the last time i wore glasses outside was 5 years ago, ever since I've always worn contacts, but now i'm considering wearing glasses to college to help me work better and obviously see better, but i may as well get stylish ones and join this trend. At the least a pair that will suit me. 

Thanks @katos & @Sharon for your view on this!
If you need assistance with anything, feel free to message me.

I am NOT a robot or am I?

I wear mine only for computing, reading and etc. But for far-sightedness, I'm okay.