Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Karulean彡
CS:GO Increase FPS?
How do I get better FPS in CSGO?
I want to play CSGO, despite the FPS. My FPS is legit 2.
Please help [Image: smilee.png]
Maybe give some suggestions that will help in all FPS games?
[Image: ed3bTUn.gif]
You could start by turning all the graphics settings to low, then just go on YouTube and look at some tutorials. Also, if you're fps on CS:GO is 2 right from the start you're gonna need a better PC most likely.
[Image: QDcxlgI.png?1]
It's your computer mate, you've to get better pc parts or just order a new pc.
(11-22-2016, 03:37 PM)Nece Wrote: It's your computer mate, you've to get better pc parts or just order a new pc.

Yea, I want a new one but mom wouldn't let me buy, even with my own money.
(11-22-2016, 03:47 PM)Karulean Wrote:
(11-22-2016, 03:37 PM)Nece Wrote: It's your computer mate, you've to get better pc parts or just order a new pc.

Yea, I want a new one but mom wouldn't let me buy, even with my own money.

Why don't your mom allow you to buy one?
Turn off all virusscanners that run in the background. 
Graphics : Low
Shadows : Off

There are plenty of tutorials on youtube ;)
(11-22-2016, 03:58 PM)Received Wrote: Turn off all virusscanners that run in the background. 
Graphics : Low
Shadows : Off

There are plenty of tutorials on youtube ;)

They are already low, and everything is NOT open.
If your computer is "legit" giving you 2 fps there is nothing you can do lmao, stop playing on a computer and save money for a proper computer if you actually have a interest in playing.
Upgrade your ram, and then upgrade your graphics card. The game can only run as well as your PC will let it. No magic fix exists for hardware issues.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register