Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Karulean彡
What's something you regret buying?
What's something you regret buying? 
I don't know how to answer this, maybe my computer right now with shit graphics. :P
[Image: ed3bTUn.gif]
My Ipad 2 It was the most shitty thing i ever bought. I have used it maybe 3 times since i bought it..
[Image: 68rGjlf.png]
(11-23-2016, 02:02 AM)Resize Wrote: My Ipad 2 It was the most shitty thing i ever bought. I have used it maybe 3 times since i bought it..

You just reminded me, well I had an Ipod that I also regret buying, lol. It's extremely shit now. But I used it a lot before.
A Jeep Cherorkee, biggest pile of shit.
[Image: arma_sig.png]
(11-23-2016, 02:20 AM)Arma Wrote: A Jeep Cherorkee, biggest pile of shit.

A JEEP!?
Maserati is wayyy much better :P
E-books. Probably one of the worst things I've ever bought. Although one did teach me a method to get $1000 which worked... but now my eBay account is suspended, and the method is public.
(11-23-2016, 05:14 AM)BRAHN ❤️ Wrote: E-books. Probably one of the worst things I've ever bought. Although one did teach me a method to get $1000 which worked... but now my eBay account is suspended, and the method is public.

Rip you, rip others.
Shitty condom which broke while have intercourse.
I bought a DVD player that scratched all my DVDs, worst thing ever.
I regret that I bought my keyboard because I could buy a mechanical keyboard.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register