Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Have you seen a ghost?
Have you seen a ghost? If you do then share what you have seen. I only heard something but I never saw any
(11-23-2016, 06:50 AM)dapoks Wrote: Have you seen a ghost? If you do then share what you have seen. I only heard something but I never saw any

I never saw one.
[Image: ed3bTUn.gif]
I have never definitely seen something  but i think i have seen a few sometimes out the corner of my eye i guess
[Image: arma_sig.png]
I have a pretty long story, much a piece of my life that went on for like 2-3 years. If you want me to share it let me know and I'll start writing it.

Also to answer your question I would like to say yes but I am not sure what I saw, but I was scared as fuck nonetheless.
[Image: DRPkiTY.gif]
(11-23-2016, 08:15 AM)On3. Wrote: I have a pretty long story, much a piece of my life that went on for like 2-3 years. If you want me to share it let me know and I'll start writing it.

Also to answer your question I would like to say yes but I am not sure what I saw, but I was scared as fuck nonetheless.

Share it , your post always kill me lmao
[Image: arma_sig.png]
(11-23-2016, 08:15 AM)On3. Wrote: I have a pretty long story, much a piece of my life that went on for like 2-3 years. If you want me to share it let me know and I'll start writing it.

Share it lol we will listen to your stories so go ahead
Damn, you guys are so chill <3 Love ya guys #nohomo #maybeabit.

TL;DR

I was around 10 years old when I moved with my mom to another place. Pretty big place.

House layout (from outside and looking at the gate):

On the left side there is a garage, on top of the garage there was another floor with metal stairs to go up from the outside. That was my place.
Once you go up the stairs you turn left and there's a door. If you go in you're on a small corridor, to the left there was another door leading to my room and on the right you had 2 lights switches. To the left there was another small corridor with a door to the bathroom in front and to the left there was another longer corridor where I used to hang my jackets, shirts, basically everything that needs to be hanged.
That's basically where all the "action" happened.

Behind the garage there was another room with entry from the yard, to the right from the entry there were some stairs going into a basement.

On the other side of the yard there was the place where my mom lived. Pretty much a basic house layout, not that important.
Before we got the place and moved there it was a butcher house, in the basement under the garage it always smelled like meat.

First couple of years there were pretty chill, rough times but nothing that big.
After 2 years living there, at night I started hearing footsteps on the stairs, since they are metal they make a lot of noise. I got scared most of the times so I didn't go check. For the first times I thought it's my mother coming up to check on me or something. One night I grabbed myself by the balls and looked out the window. Guess what, there was literally nothing on the stairs and I was still hearing the footsteps as if somebody was climbing up. Told my mother, she didn't believe me. So I told her to sleep in my room in the weekend when I go to my dads place so she can see for herself.

So she slept in my room when I went to visit my dad. Guess what? She heard the stairs as well and looked out and nothing was there.

The stairs were a basic thing to hear during the night, I got used to it after a while even tho sometimes at night I was afraid as fuck. The next thing was the phone. Sometimes during the night at around 2-3AM the phone would ring with a fax tone (we had a fax machine in the garage) and guess what? I was supposed to go there and turn it on(my mother owned a business at that time).
3AM, at night, scared shitless, go to the garage in the dark and turn on the fax machine. Fucking awesome. I did that like 3 times but each time the paper that came out was white. We both thought that it might be broken so we asked somebody to send a fax during the day to see if it's the machine, nope, it printed out the fax just fine.

Another year goes by and this is when it gets interesting. You'd think I'd get used to all that shit, nope. My mom called somebody to cleanse the house. The guy that did the "ritual" or whatever, stopped doing this kind of stuff after he was at our house and told my mother that in all the years, he's done this, he has never seen something like this. He died 1 years later from a hearth attack, he was a non smoker and had a healthy lifestyle.

After that it was really quiet. It was a bit weird since I got used to hearing all kind of shit. It didn't last long, 2 months max and then the noises were back. During that "peace" time we got a small dog, yaay!.
At night I used to take my dog into my room to sleep there with me, I loved that dog.
Sooo, one night, I almost fell asleep when my dog got up, walked towards to corridor and was staring down the corridor for like 10 seconds. I kept calling it's name but no reaction, didn't even move his ears. After those 10 seconds of staring it started barking and growling as if somebody was there, never head that dog do that. I got up and looked down the corridor there was nothing there. I was standing behind the dog while he was going crazy.

going to continue in a bit #work
Which era are you living in?
cont

So that night went by, I somehow fell asleep. Told my mother what happened, she didn't believe me, again, what the fuck.
"You got used to it before so you're just imagining things. The dog maybe heard something and that's why it started barking"
Yeah, right.

Anyways, I took my dog my dads place after a while and left it there.
One night after that, I almost literally peed myself.

I was watching the tv, a bit scared because I heard the stairs again. When suddenly, I have to pee.
It was dark, I had to pee, I was scared, great.
So eventually when I was barely holding my piss in, I decided to drop my balls and go to the bathroom. I went down the corridor and turned both of the lights (the lights from the bathroom and the other corridor where I had my clothes, I used to turn both of them on to make more light) on. I remember the bathroom door being closed (I will explain later why I said this), the light from the corridor started going on and off like crazy so I instinctively looked there. I saw something that looked like a man, a dark silhouette. At that point the pee went away (I didn't have to pee anymore), I turned of the lights while running back into my room and jumped into my bed.
I pulled out my phone and started calling my mother, she didn't pick up, even tho she sleeps with her phone next to her. I started calling the land line she still didn't answer. Well fuck. Kept trying to call her for like 15 minutes but nothing, I got even more scared that something happened to her. I was too scared to run out and go down to her to see if she's okay and tell her what happened. Eventually some blood started flowing through my balls and I ran outside, she was sleeping and she didn't hear the phone(told me after I woke her up). And she yelled at me for waking her up.. Parenting 101.

After that, I told her to sleep in my room again if she still doesn't believe me, she did. She called somebody again, it was pretty fucked up from what she told me. While the guy was performing the cleansing (or whatever) all their phones started ringing, my mother answered because she thought it might be from work, all she could hear was them talking to each other. What the actually fuck.
Anyways, he went through with it and after that it was quiet again for a while.

During this time my dog ran away from my dads place, fuck me pls.. I miss that dog a lot.
And my mother got another dog(I was around 16 at this point). At this point I moved in with my dad because things started to go sideways with my mother, we were fighting a lot, she was drinking, etc.
When I went to visit her the dog would pee himself from happiness, I used to play with him a lot. I'm a dog guy, I really love dogs.
After some time my mom called me that her dog died. I went over to ask what happened.
This is what she told me:
"Before we went to sleep, the dog sat down in a corner staring at the wall for hours and it just stood there until we fell asleep. When we woke up the dog was dead in that corner and I had a weird dream. I dreamed that I was in bed, looking at the doorway and there was a dark silhouette telling me that I'm lucky that I have the dog because it will take the dog and not me. After that I woke up and saw the dog."

After another year my mother went to work in another country and sold the house. Nobody has moved in there since then, it was at least 3 years since then and the house is empty. They didn't even change the locks or anything. I am literally the only person that still has keys to that place, besides the new owners which didn't show up.

And this is where I stand now. Been through all that shit and I'm still skeptical about it.
^ I got the chills reading that.

I have seen apparitions as a young kid and now i can't walk in the dark without a flashlight.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register