Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Sir Twisted
what is love you to you?
A simple question, what is love to you ?
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Love is when you care more for the other person than yourself, which is why I was so worried about my bf because he hasn't Skype me for a very long time. His car broke down and stuff, so yeah.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I can't define what love is in just 2-3 sentence, it will take time. We can't tell people  what love is, we need to show them :D
Better Than Before :D 
MaxBill Wrote:I can't define what love is in just 2-3 sentence, it will take time. We can't tell people  what love is, we need to show them :D

Yes, see some believe love is something you show or express or maybe another way :)
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Love is not just taking care of someone, it should come from our inner heart. Don't show love to impress others. Even a bad person have a tiny bit of love inside but to let it out they need to find the right person ..  <3
Better Than Before :D 
The only person I truely love is my mum, My boyfriend would hate to know that, but it is true.  We have been through alot together, I have supported her through her alcohol addiction and her breat cancer.
To be honest, I can't really describe love, it is very difficult for me to express my emotions, but when I lose my mum I would truely be lost too.
Don't waste your time looking back, Your not going that way.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register