Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Karulean彡
Trees
(11-24-2016, 10:33 PM)Dropzaw Wrote:
(11-24-2016, 10:31 PM)IRC Wrote: Literally thought you was talking about weed. LOL

I didn't think about it that away though, but I get how you came to that conclusion. xD

When you guys are slow asf.
[Image: ed3bTUn.gif]
(11-24-2016, 10:36 PM)Karulean彡 Wrote:
(11-24-2016, 10:33 PM)Dropzaw Wrote:
(11-24-2016, 10:31 PM)IRC Wrote: Literally thought you was talking about weed. LOL

I didn't think about it that away though, but I get how you came to that conclusion. xD

When you guys are slow asf.

Please don't be hating on my soul :(
I've been tempted to plant some bonsai seeds and see what comes of it. I have a forest near where I live and I'm always there smoking away and chilling on my laptop with some mates.
"When autumn winds blow
not one leaf remains
the way it was."
—Togyu
I fucking love trees.
My property is littered with dark walnut trees mostly and a bunch of maple thrown in there for good measure.
My house isn't at all visible from the street because of them and I love it.
If I had things the way I wanted them I would own a house that is smack in the middle of a forest that you have to drive for five minutes through the woods to get to.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register