Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Gooze
Welcome me.
Hello, all. I am Gooze. I hail from the clear side of the web and heil the light side. I'm here in search of a new forum since my home board fell into the cruel grasp of a tyrannical dictator. For months I fought, side by side with those who loved the little community as dearly as I, and together we raised our pens and swords in protest of the new administrator--someone we had elected, someone we had chosen to represent the voice of our people, someone who had, in the face of all our expectations, betrayed us.
From here, I took it upon myself to seek out a new land, one where I would not have to bear the burden of having nominated a fucking **** for admin--one where I would have no obligations and no respect. It took another several months of searching, digging for forums that would suit my interests. There were malware sites, there were inactive boards, there were troll-infested shitshows, and there were dozens upon dozens of dead links. And then there was this place. Was it perfect? No. Was it good? No. But was it acceptable? Yeah, probably, my standards aren't that high.
And so, I arrive, and humbly beseech you for your approval and acceptance. please
Love the story, mang.
What's up?
By the way...

doesthestoryhappentobeaboutawesomeforums
(11-25-2016, 04:08 AM)Gooze Wrote: Hello, all. I am Gooze. I hail from the clear side of the web and heil the light side. I'm here in search of a new forum since my home board fell into the cruel grasp of a tyrannical dictator. For months I fought, side by side with those who loved the little community as dearly as I, and together we raised our pens and swords in protest of the new administrator--someone we had elected, someone we had chosen to represent the voice of our people, someone who had, in the face of all our expectations, betrayed us.
From here, I took it upon myself to seek out a new land, one where I would not have to bear the burden of having nominated a fucking **** for admin--one where I would have no obligations and no respect. It took another several months of searching, digging for forums that would suit my interests. There were malware sites, there were inactive boards, there were troll-infested shitshows, and there were dozens upon dozens of dead links. And then there was this place. Was it perfect? No. Was it good? No. But was it acceptable? Yeah, probably, my standards aren't that high.
And so, I arrive, and humbly beseech you for your approval and acceptance. please

Hey man, welcome! 

I love the way you took the time and write such a great introduction. I hope you enjoy your stay!
[Image: 68rGjlf.png]
Welcome to NF!
[Image: ed3bTUn.gif]
Welcome to the forums.
yo waddup fam homefry buddy pal blockhead
I'm not a blockhead, Dylan. Words hurt.
[Image: fyuAgEq.jpg]
Nice introduction! Welcome to NF
[Image: 4OSgUXa.png]
I welcome you as you asked!
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register