Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Poll: Do you believe in God?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
53.33%
8 53.33%
No.
46.67%
7 46.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Dr Zoidberg
Do you believe in God?
[Image: DRPkiTY.gif]
"When autumn winds blow
not one leaf remains
the way it was."
—Togyu
[Image: DRPkiTY.gif]
You know what, I do believe in god, I mean come on. We are all here for something. Everything happens for a reason.
(11-28-2016, 11:15 PM)Omoi Wrote: You know what, I do believe in god, I mean come on. We are all here for something. Everything happens for a reason.

But how do you know its gods work? why should i believe that?
[Image: 68rGjlf.png]
(11-28-2016, 11:22 PM)Resize Wrote:
(11-28-2016, 11:15 PM)Omoi Wrote: You know what, I do believe in god, I mean come on. We are all here for something. Everything happens for a reason.

But how do you know its gods work? why should i believe that?

The way I see things is just because we can not see or comprehend them does not mean they are not there. Humans are living proof that anything is possible so why not reach for the stars.
I believe in god, no need to be judgemental. Won't go further into it, because everyone has their own beliefs. Live your life, not someone else's.

- Lerk
I don't have a religion, but I do believe in a God.
(11-29-2016, 12:19 AM)BRAHN ❤️ Wrote: I don't have a religion, but I do believe in a God.
See? It's everyone's personal preference.
I do believe there is something to look forward to in the afterlife.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register