Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

What's After Death?
There are many theories as to what comes after death, what do you believe? Do you believe that we go to a designated 'location' depending on what we've done? Do you believe we simply, cease. There is nothing. 

What is your personal opinion on this matter? What is after death for you and why do you believe what you do?
[Image: fyuAgEq.jpg]
I've said it before, but reincarnation.
I believe once we die, that's it. It's the end of the story.

(it would be neat if we started a new life in a parallel universe though.)
I don't know and I don't want to know.
This is one of the reasons I look forward to death, it will give us the answer to that question.
We've never experienced death, in this life at least, so it's hard to say what comes after it.
[Image: DRPkiTY.gif]
is this supposed to only be discussed by Chronos or

whatever, I'm with On3, except for the looking forward to death part. I have absolutely no idea what comes afterward. Much as I would like to believe in an afterlife where I could see the people I love again, I don't think it's likely enough for me to put any faith in it. I think we probably just stop existing, but that's a terrifying thought to me so I try not to consider it too often.
I can't up hold my own theory since I believe in Science, but hopefully we can get reincarnated. (I'm also a Christian  :D )
(11-28-2016, 12:12 PM)Gooze Wrote: is this supposed to only be discussed by Chronos or

whatever, I'm with On3, except for the looking forward to death part. I have absolutely no idea what comes afterward. Much as I would like to believe in an afterlife where I could see the people I love again, I don't think it's likely enough for me to put any faith in it. I think we probably just stop existing, but that's a terrifying thought to me so I try not to consider it too often.

I think that the tag means it's a 'Chronos' type of discussion, groups have their on sub-forums so if it was supposed to be a group only thread it would be placed there.
Well, (And this is ONLY my personal opinion!) I believe that your "spirit" goes into a state where whatever you believed in on earth is what you'll experience so if you believe in nothing then nothing will happen and it'll forever be darkness if you believe in a heaven then you'll go there
(12-05-2016, 10:56 PM)Tap Wrote: Well, (And this is ONLY my personal opinion!) I believe that your "spirit" goes into a state where whatever you believed in on earth is what you'll experience so if you believe in nothing then nothing will happen and it'll forever be darkness if you believe in a heaven then you'll go there

Nothing is something.
You described nothing as darkness. Darkness is something. There is no nothing. There is always something.

[Image: giphy.gif]
I believe in heaven after death
[Image: 4OSgUXa.png]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register