Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Lerk
Easy Way to Purchase BTC
Purchasing BTC

Step 1: Purchase a Visa/Mastercard Gift Card at a store. For the best rates, traders prefer Vanilla Visa Gift Cards. Such as the one below:

[Image: 0079936670109_A1?%24img_size_380x380%24]

Step 2: Create an account on Paxful & verify it completely.

[Image: Paxful-Review-1024x482.png]

Step 3: Click on "Buy Bitcoin" and input the following parameters:

Amount: (Your chosen amount)
Select Currency: (Your currency)
Select a way to pay: Vanilla VISA Gift Card

Step 4: Click on "Search" and you will see the best rates in descending order.

Step 5: Start an escrow trade with a trader of your choice preferably 5000+ positive reputation.

Step 6: During an escrow trade, you will need to write down all of the gift card information. Usually, a trader will request pictures, so he can verify you purchase of the gift card.

* Note: When taking pictures of the receipt (if required), attempt to take a picture of the actual purchase taking out the location where you purchased your card for anonymity.

Step 7: When the trade is complete proceed to your wallet on Paxful, and send your BTC to your wallet.

This concludes the tutorial, please don't be a leecher and have a nice day.

- Lerk
Nice information !

You could also just buy from some guy on the forums ;)
good tutorial my dude!!!
This is a good method, however I prefer using the one where:
Go to G2a.com
Buy steam gift card
Go to paxful and go to steam-gift card trading(requires no verification)
done.

The only issue is let's say you want $50 bitcoin, you need $70 in gift cards, so if you can afford it, it's quick and easy.
(12-06-2016, 01:42 AM)Blue Wrote: This is a good method, however I prefer using the one where:
Go to G2a.com
Buy steam gift card
done.

The only issue is let's say you want $50 bitcoin, you need $70 in gift cards, so if you can afford it, it's quick and easy.

You have to obviously understand that I went with this method, because it has lower rates for bitcoin.
[Image: AAEAAQAAAAAAAAIOAAAAJDYyZTA3N2M4LWRkYjkt...YjYyOQ.jpg]
Coding is the language of the future.
Or you can go on HF and buy BTC 1:1 like I do. Hehe
(12-07-2016, 12:43 PM)Lerk Wrote:
(12-06-2016, 01:42 AM)Blue Wrote: This is a good method, however I prefer using the one where:
Go to G2a.com
Buy steam gift card
done.

You have to obviously understand that I went with this method, because it has lower rates for bitcoin.

Yeah, but a lot of people have online funds in their paypal and can't buy a visa with any money irl.
(12-08-2016, 12:23 AM)Blue Wrote:
Go to G2a.com
Buy steam gift card
done.

Yeah, but a lot of people have online funds in their paypal and can't buy a visa with any money irl.

That's called a scenario. It is not everybody, and this is a "one type of way".

(12-07-2016, 02:51 PM)IRC Wrote: Or you can go on HF and buy BTC 1:1 like I do. Hehe

Seems too good to be true.....
[Image: AAEAAQAAAAAAAAIOAAAAJDYyZTA3N2M4LWRkYjkt...YjYyOQ.jpg]
Coding is the language of the future.
(12-08-2016, 12:38 PM)Lerk Wrote:
Go to G2a.com
Buy steam gift card
done.

(12-07-2016, 02:51 PM)IRC Wrote: Or you can go on HF and buy BTC 1:1 like I do. Hehe

No, there are people who do 1:1 ratios, but I wouldn't use HF, I would use leakforums. The process is a bit harder to post in the market, so you end up with less scammers. Plus buying btw using paypal has no drawbacks, you can just chargeback if they scam.
(12-08-2016, 03:44 PM)Blue Wrote:
(12-08-2016, 12:38 PM)Lerk Wrote:
Go to G2a.com
Buy steam gift card
done.

No, there are people who do 1:1 ratios, but I wouldn't use HF, I would use leakforums. The process is a bit harder to post in the market, so you end up with less scammers. Plus buying btw using paypal has no drawbacks, you can just chargeback if they scam.
LF is AIDS.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register