Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Affray
Affray
Hello all, my name is Affray (pronounced like ashtray, or **** play).
Not the classiest way to get that across, but it is the most effective.

I am already a member of a forum that is very well established and busy enough but this place caught my eye when I checked it out a few days ago.
It's the first time I haven't been exclusive to one forum because I commit hard when I commit.
There seems to be enough people around here that posts regularly already and from what I have seen this is a very new place, so kudos to the powers that be on that front.
I may not be around super regularly because of life stuff but when I am I think that you guys will enjoy it.

I don't really like to spout off about my interests and whatnot in intro threads because I have so many interests I could never write them all down completely.
So if you lot have any questions I am more than happy to answer.
It is perfectly acceptable to fear and admire a being you could not possibly understand.
Welcome to nightforums ^-^
Welcome to the forums ;)

Be sure to read the Rules
(11-28-2016, 08:54 PM)Received Wrote: Welcome to the forums ;)

Be sure to read the Rules

I read through everything before I even registered because I have signed up for forums before and then found out afterward that they had some **** backward rules about posting.
The rules here are pretty simple and fair.
My only real foible when I post is that I have a tendency to swear a bit, but it is never uncalled for or intended to hurt people.
I know I'm brand new here but I am not new to the forum game and am well aware of how be polite on the internet.

So you can rest easy on that front.
Welcome. You seem pretty cool.
(11-28-2016, 09:43 PM)Gooze Wrote: Welcome. You seem pretty cool.

Seeming cool is half the battle. ;)
Welcome to the forums man
[Image: 4OSgUXa.png]
Welcome to the forums. Also don't worry about swearing, just don't go overboard with it. Hope to see you around.
[Image: DRPkiTY.gif]
Welcome, Affray! Please clutch your kick my friend. This forum sometimes really needs it.
Welcome to the forums, I have seen you around quite a bit, and honestly you are a really HQ guy. Glad to have you here.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register