Thread Contributor: Naiwen
Depression
So I've gotten depression a few months ago, and was hopistalized du to the severity of my depression and because I attempted to kill myself. Why? Because I felt so down, so desperate, now going through therapy to get out of it, still healing and recovering at home, so not working.

I have suffered with bouts of depression since I was ast school, attempted suicide twice. 
I don't think I will ever be fully recovered, I had a childhood trama which still haunts me to this day, I will never forgot it, but I have to try and move on from it.  It makes my life so hard and my relationship even harder.  My boyfriend doesnt know and will never know.

I go through periods of feeling low, not eating, drinking all day, not speaking to anyone,. cutting, depression is the worst.
Don't waste your time looking back, Your not going that way.

Raven Wrote:I have suffered with bouts of depression since I was ast school, attempted suicide twice. 
I don't think I will ever be fully recovered, I had a childhood trama which still haunts me to this day, I will never forgot it, but I have to try and move on from it.  It makes my life so hard and my relationship even harder.  My boyfriend doesnt know and will never know.

I go through periods of feeling low, not eating, drinking all day, not speaking to anyone,. cutting, depression is the worst.

I didn't cut myself, but I attempted on my life once.