Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Dr Zoidberg
Music when you work
(11-29-2016, 06:44 PM)Received Wrote: No diggity; Blackstreet

Man only listens to one track when he's working. He's got that looping motion going.

I listen to John Mayer, Coldplay, Mozart, chilled music.
[Image: 466bf1cb2c.jpg]
(11-30-2016, 07:05 PM)Power Wrote:

Man only listens to one track when he's working. He's got that looping motion going.

Coldplay ! good choise
(11-30-2016, 07:16 PM)Received Wrote:

Coldplay ! good choise

Cheers. Went to see them play in France, awesome live.
(11-30-2016, 07:19 PM)Power Wrote:

Coldplay ! good choise

Holy! Would love to see them live :P
Tickets here are sold out within a couple hours, or you have to pay double at some third party website :c
(11-30-2016, 07:28 PM)Received Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 07:19 PM)Power Wrote:

Coldplay ! good choise

Holy! Would love to see them live :P
Tickets here are sold out within a couple hours, or you have to pay double at some third party website :c

Yeah but you can pre-order them. That's what I did.
They do allow stereos at my work. However, most machines tend to be super loud so it takes away from the enjoyment. We're not permitted to wear headphones but a few months back I signed onto an isolated job at my factory and I have my own stereo and headphones (my work allows me to free roam a bit and I have my hiding spots) and since then have been playing a lot more music.

I subscribe to Pandora Radio and Apple Music; some nights I'll do straight Pandora stations which is variety and when I'm feeling full albums I'll switch to my Apple Music. I listen to A LOT of game/movie OSTs, and loads of Trailer Music -- Artists like Two Steps From Hell, audiomachine, Immediate Music, etc. etc. If I have the data I'll visit one of the many 1+ hour Youtube compilations for epic, battle, dark, sad etc. mixes. Some real good ones out there.

I also listen to a lot of synthwave, '80s inspired synthpop, chiptune, electroclash, black metal, pop etc. etc. My most listened to artists include...

Lana del Ray
Kavinsky
Le Matos
Amanda Jenssen
Summoning
Howard Shore
Halsey

List goes on.
(12-03-2016, 11:23 AM)Adam Wrote: They do allow stereos at my work. However, most machines tend to be super loud so it takes away from the enjoyment. We're not permitted to wear headphones but a few months back I signed onto an isolated job at my factory and I have my own stereo and headphones (my work allows me to free roam a bit and I have my hiding spots) and since then have been playing a lot more music.

I subscribe to Pandora Radio and Apple Music; some nights I'll do straight Pandora stations which is variety and when I'm feeling full albums I'll switch to my Apple Music. I listen to A LOT of game/movie OSTs, and loads of Trailer Music -- Artists like Two Steps From Hell, audiomachine, Immediate Music, etc. etc. If I have the data I'll visit one of the many 1+ hour Youtube compilations for epic, battle, dark, sad etc. mixes. Some real good ones out there.

I also listen to a lot of synthwave, '80s inspired synthpop, chiptune, electroclash, black metal, pop etc. etc. My most listened to artists include...

Lana del Ray
Kavinsky
Le Matos
Amanda Jenssen
Summoning
Howard Shore
Halsey

List goes on.

You made me curious, what do you do?
As in what's your job?  :embarrased:
[Image: DRPkiTY.gif]
(12-03-2016, 12:30 PM)On3. Wrote:
(12-03-2016, 11:23 AM)Adam Wrote: They do allow stereos at my work. However, most machines tend to be super loud so it takes away from the enjoyment. We're not permitted to wear headphones but a few months back I signed onto an isolated job at my factory and I have my own stereo and headphones (my work allows me to free roam a bit and I have my hiding spots) and since then have been playing a lot more music.

Lana del Ray
Kavinsky
Le Matos
Amanda Jenssen
Summoning
Howard Shore
Halsey

List goes on.

You made me curious, what do you do?
As in what's your job?  :embarrased:

I'm a tanner. More specifically, I color the leather. I do the experimental stuff, small orders and samples that get sent out to the customers --
My job is isolated because I work on a much smaller scale than everyone else; so I have my own work space on the second floor and nobody else works up here on my shift.
Due to the nature of my work most of my actual job is babysitting the machines. On an average night I get like 2-3 hours worth of breaks. That's when I grab the 'phones and go.
I mainly listen to chill rap like Logic, sometimes Eminem.

Some examples:

5 AM
The Spotlight
Man of the year
Ballin
Walk on by
Nasty
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register