Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Adventure
Im in love
Okay so i knew this girl for years we talked from like 9th grade to 10th stopped started talking again from 11th grade and stopped now its 12th grade and we started talking again and we hung out today and she is just amazing we put up these Christmas lights with me and we watched tv and i feel a connection with her but idk how she feels.. Ive always had a crush on her since 9th grade i am now a senior and weve hung out in the past but it was different this time shes amazing and i dont know if i should tell her and see what happends she seems like she somewhat likes me she calls me and stuff im just really thinking about her im not tryna seem like that kid who is like wow i love her but when she looks at me my eyes go into her eyes and i feel something but idk how she feels..
Happened to me, trust your gut. It seems like a 50/50 situation. From what this thread explains you seem to be already sort of having a connection. It all just takes a step, and you're a senior so it probably wouldn't affect you no matter what she answers in response to your feeling. Good luck with your situation, I hope the outcome goes in your desired direction.

- Lerk
(12-02-2016, 03:00 AM)Lerk Wrote: Happened to me, trust your gut. It seems like a 50/50 situation. From what this thread explains you seem to be already sort of having a connection. It all just takes a step, and you're a senior so it probably wouldn't affect you no matter what she answers in response to your feeling. Good luck with your situation, I hope the outcome goes in your desired direction.

- Lerk

Thanks man i always had a crush on her we always talk she seems shy when we talk face to face a bit i am too and she knews it i just get amazing like vibes from her
(12-02-2016, 03:03 AM)Adventure Wrote:
(12-02-2016, 03:00 AM)Lerk Wrote: Happened to me, trust your gut. It seems like a 50/50 situation. From what this thread explains you seem to be already sort of having a connection. It all just takes a step, and you're a senior so it probably wouldn't affect you no matter what she answers in response to your feeling. Good luck with your situation, I hope the outcome goes in your desired direction.

- Lerk

Thanks man i always had a crush on her we always talk she seems shy when we talk face to face a bit i am too and she knews it i just get amazing like vibes from her

Do it while she still feels the same way for you. I think it is better to take the chances instead of not taking them at all if you know what I mean. Eventually, she will start to feel like you're not interested if you don't step up. Live life up to your standards, I'm answering this question from prior experience.
(12-02-2016, 03:11 AM)Lerk Wrote:

- Lerk

Do it while she still feels the same way for you. I think it is better to take the chances instead of not taking them at all if you know what I mean. Eventually, she will start to feel like you're not interested if you don't step up. Live life up to your standards, I'm answering this question from prior experience.

This is so true.. What should i do when i hang with her again
(12-02-2016, 03:24 AM)Adventure Wrote:
(12-02-2016, 03:11 AM)Lerk Wrote:

- Lerk

This is so true.. What should i do when i hang with her again

Act natural like you normally would have if you were hanging out with her. Sort of pop-in the question while you're in a conversation. Choose a good moment obviously: For example, when you feel you two are getting a connection. Good luck OP in your outcome, I'm not a licensed professional, so I talk from my experience. Follow your gut if you think what I said was wrong in any way from your POV.

- Lerk
Just tell her how you feel before it's to late homie.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register