Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Astro
CS:GO Gambling (start with 1000 buks)
hey guys I thought i'd just share this with you because you get free money to gamble with and why not try your luck right?

https://csgo500.com/
Enter my referral code for the free money to start, it helps me and you! 76561198348423198  

It should be on the 5th page down on the left bar. Thank you, and GOODLUCK!
[Image: 4OSgUXa.png]
gambling is stupid, thats why i like it
When i was gambling with skins, i made some pretty good profit on that site :P
[Image: 68rGjlf.png]
(12-05-2016, 01:16 PM)Resize Wrote: When i was gambling with skins, i made some pretty good profit on that site :P
I got up to $70 but lost it all :(
CSGO gambling kind of lost its following, due to that whole incident and lawsuit thing. I never got too much into it myself, but I always loved watching the videos.
(12-06-2016, 07:02 PM)Blue Wrote: CSGO gambling kind of lost its following, due to that whole incident and lawsuit thing. I never got too much into it myself, but I always loved watching the videos.

Csgo gambling is still a very big deal. People found holes in the contract of steam and made new versions
Gambling is a very stupid thing to as all you are doing is throwing your money away at an extremely fast rate, just for the tinniest amount of entertainment.
CS:GO Gambling has been targeted to children who think it is a good because parents nowadays don’t bother teaching their kids any life lessons at all.
(04-07-2017, 01:48 AM)thebestofthebest Wrote: Gambling is a very stupid thing to as all you are doing is throwing your money away at an extremely fast rate, just for the tinniest amount of entertainment.
CS:GO Gambling has been targeted to children who think it is a good because parents nowadays don’t bother teaching their kids any life lessons at all.

Agree, and there are a lot of csgo roulette sites much better than this one. Although, I don't like this gambling sh*t, so will recommend you never try it.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register