Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

katos
Microsoft Continuum

One the key features that differentiates Windows 10 from Windows 8 is Continuum. In Windows 8, Microsoft had two distinct environments, one for the keyboard and mouse and the other for touch. With Windows 10, they are improving on this idea and to promote this fact, the company has released a new video highlighting the feature.

On the company's YouTube channel, Microsoft has posted a new video going over the basics of Continuum for the desktop. In the video they show the transition between desktop and tablet mode and how the two environments are much closer together in this OS rather than the jarring transition with Windows 8.

Continuum goes beyond the desktop as well and includes the phone too but Microsoft did not show off that feature in this video.
Windows 10 will arrive in little over a day and the company is feverishly preparing for parties around the world and of course ramping up its own internal processes so that Windows 10 can start being pushed out to consumers around the globe.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
wow i am impressed but i don't have any idea about buying this product. I will wait till they make more stable version :D
Better Than Before :D 
Windows 10 tomorrow! So close, yet so far! i can't wait! :)
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
I am also waiting for the release. .I have to update my OS
Better Than Before :D 
MaxBill Wrote:wow i am impressed but i don't have any idea about buying this product. I will wait till they make more stable version :D

Windows 10 will be free for users until a certain point. Basically you'll have quite a long time to update, as Microsoft wants to move people away from Windows 7, XP, 8, and even 8.1
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
katos Wrote:
MaxBill Wrote:wow i am impressed but i don't have any idea about buying this product. I will wait till they make more stable version :D

Windows 10 will be free for users until a certain point. Basically you'll have quite a long time to update, as Microsoft wants to move people away from Windows 7, XP, 8, and even 8.1

I suppose it's all about windows 10 now for them?
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Sir Twisted Wrote:
katos Wrote:

I suppose it's all about windows 10 now for them?

Absolutely.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register