Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Logan
Kindle Fire
Got one for a little bit over $35 during the Amazon.com Prime Day sale with free one-day shipping - It's the 5th gen one with a 7" screen. They come in different colors, but I got the black one:

[Image: untitled177.jpg?w=1024&h=538]

These things are awesome for how cheap they are - I just wish that Amazon ran some form of Android with a custom UI instead of this Fire OS crap, because of that, any Android app has to be ported to that system in order to work on the tablet. I don't even mind the ads, I just wish they would've done that.
LoganTheNinja - Signature coming soon.
I bought one of these before Prime Day for $50, overall, it was still a nifty purchase in my opinion. Fire OS isn't all that bad, there are still a lot of apps for it. But Fire OS is based off of Android so all you have to do is find the .apk of the app you want online that isn't available in the Amazon app store.
Ohhh, neat! I'll have to try this - got a couple apps I wanted on the Fire. :)
(07-18-2016, 06:33 AM)Logan Wrote: Ohhh, neat! I'll have to try this - got a couple apps I wanted on the Fire. :)

Here is a site where you can get some .apk's from: https://www.apk4fun.com/
I use to have a kindle except it was bigger than the 7" and was very fun and enjoyable.
(07-18-2016, 06:40 PM)Cyber Wrote: I use to have a kindle except it was bigger than the 7" and was very fun and enjoyable.

Was it a base model or a higher end one?
(07-18-2016, 07:45 PM)Logan Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 06:40 PM)Cyber Wrote: I use to have a kindle except it was bigger than the 7" and was very fun and enjoyable.

base model
(07-18-2016, 08:46 PM)Cyber Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 07:45 PM)Logan Wrote:

base model

Ahhh okay. I want to get the HD 6 sometime since it has Dolby audio and isn't too pricey.
Never really understood them but nice, isn't it for reading?
If you are in need of any assistance please contact me via PM.
(07-21-2016, 10:13 PM)Rare Wrote: Never really understood them but nice, isn't it for reading?

The original kindle was good for reading and now it is basically a tablet made by amazon.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register