Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Ondernemer
Caught the bloody Norovirus
Ehh man ive been ill for 2 days straight feels like hell

Any one else sharing the pain?
I'm actually fairly certain that I am immortal and immune to all disease.
So I am currently not getting my **** kicked by any illness.
Nah I'm been feeling great, haven't gotten sick in a while. Hope you feel better man
[Image: 4OSgUXa.png]
(12-08-2016, 08:10 PM)Aberrant Wrote: Nah I'm been feeling great, haven't gotten sick in a while. Hope you feel better man

Thanks dude feel better already Day one was horrible all i can say there isnt any medicine for that shit

So if you catch it ur on your own :D

Dont know how i caught it :/
Hope you start feeling better soon!
(12-09-2016, 07:11 AM)Senpie Wrote: Hope you start feeling better soon!

Thanks dude im on the road to recovery :D

[Image: road_to_recoveryjpg.jpg]
(12-09-2016, 07:25 AM)Ondernemer Wrote:
(12-09-2016, 07:11 AM)Senpie Wrote: Hope you start feeling better soon!

Thanks dude im on the road to recovery :D

[Image: road_to_recoveryjpg.jpg]

lmao +1 ^
[Image: 4OSgUXa.png]
I just looked up what the norovirus was because i never heard of it and it reminds me of my teen-hood. 

When I was a teen and even til this day I wear only shorts and a shirt in winter and we used to play snowball fights and I would literally get into throw up spells where I would say hold on and I would go lean over a snow pile and puke and then continue playing happened often. 

Pretty funny.
I rarely get sick, but when I do it's always debilitating and horrible. I don't get the cold. I get the FLU x 1000. It really sucks. Goodluck on getting over it.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register