Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Tap
What do you guys think about watch dogs 2?
Title basically explains enough but what are your opinion and thoughts about it?
Honestly I feel like it's overhyped. I haven't played it yet though, but the first one sucked and I wouldn't doubt this one does too.
Not going to buy it yet, think its a mixture between Saints and GTA.
Since the first one failed so badly I think they've put more work in this one.
So there is a chance that it will be good. Not awesome but decent. I mean, compared to the 1st one it can't be worse.
[Image: DRPkiTY.gif]
(12-09-2016, 08:23 AM)On3. Wrote: Since the first one failed so badly I think they've put more work in this one.
So there is a chance that it will be good. Not awesome but decent. I mean, compared to the 1st one it can't be worse.

I played the first one for maybe five hours and just couldn't keep my head in it.
There were too many little stupid ticks to the game mechanics that it ended up being a tedious act to "hack" the world around you.
I've been playing games of every sort for 25 years and if I am struggling to make a game do what it says it can do then there is something wrong.

That being said, I too have heard that they are taking what gamers have said about the first one and fixing at least a good chunk of what was shitty.
The new Titanfall game seems to be doing the same, which is kind of exciting.
It looks good never played the 1st one would like to try watch dogs 2 but sadly no demo.
I played the first part and i really liked it. I did't get time to play the second part but soon i am gone play it.
I bought this game around about December but I've still not had the time to play it yet. I have watched gameplay and it does look really good.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register