Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

NXT
Anybody on GC a fan of Pro Wrestling?
When I use to watch CM Punk HHH and Batista were also among my tops. Ray Mysterio was my all time favorite, him and Eddie Guerrero.
Private message me with Questions, Comments, or Concerns.
I used to watch it off and on, but not really into it as much as I used to be. My husband still watches it though so I get the highlights xD
[Image: livingdealgirl_by_sarahkik-d60wqn4.png]
[Image: wrtwdaff2.gif]
20 years ago I use to watch it all the time. Yeah they talked on the mic sometimes, but nowadays half of the program time is spent on talking. That sucks. Too much talking and not enough physicality.
I am a Pro-Wrestling fan! I still go to live events when ever WWE is here. Recently the story for WWE is pretty bad especially with the WWE World Heavyweight Title. I feel like their story lines are just boring now.
(09-17-2014, 07:21 PM)Servace Wrote: I am a Pro-Wrestling fan! I still go to live events when ever WWE is here. Recently the story for WWE is pretty bad especially with the WWE World Heavyweight Title. I feel like their story lines are just boring now.

Yeaaahhh!!! finally a fan :D
[Image: ytq04gN.png] 

Have any questions, suggestions or fancy a chat message me or AIM me at WWExNXT
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register