Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Sir Twisted
older games compared to newer games
what's your guys preference do you like games such as Mario / Pack man more than newly released games. or the opposite ?
also do you like older versions in a franchise for example i like call of duty 3 the most out of them all.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Games have improved a lot especially the graphics. But, older games are still entertaining and fun to play. Like example: Pac-man. Still very fun. However I prefer newer games since the game play have evolved.
Chill Wrote:Games have improved a lot especially the graphics. But, older games are still entertaining and fun to play. Like example: Pac-man. Still very fun. However I prefer newer games since the game play have evolved.

I agree with you there they have definitely evolved, and things like virtual reality is amazing! but sometimes it's great to step back to the past :)
Sir Twisted Wrote:
Chill Wrote:Games have improved a lot especially the graphics. But, older games are still entertaining and fun to play. Like example: Pac-man. Still very fun. However I prefer newer games since the game play have evolved.

I agree with you there they have definitely evolved, and things like virtual reality is amazing! but sometimes it's great to step back to the past :)

Yup. I like realistic games like Skyrim and GTA, because you can do almost anything you want.  Shy
Chill Wrote:
Sir Twisted Wrote:

Yup. I like realistic games like Skyrim and GTA, because you can do almost anything you want.  Shy

Ahh yes, having the freedom to do as you wish :)
Sir Twisted Wrote:
Chill Wrote:
Sir Twisted Wrote:

Truly amazing. They should really make more games like this. :P
Chill Wrote:
Sir Twisted Wrote:
Chill Wrote:
Sir Twisted Wrote:

Truly amazing. They should really make more games like this. :P

Oh they really should!
Sir Twisted Wrote:what's your guys preference do you like games such as Mario / Pack man more than newly released games. or the opposite ?
also do you like older versions in a franchise for example i like call of duty 3 the most out of them all.

I did always enjoy older games such as mario or Diddy Kong lol ! But uh I prefer the new games that are coming out such as destiny or GTA 5. I've always been a Call of duty player and I will say that I do not prefer these new cods ! Such as  AW. My favorite Call of duty was either MW2 or Bo1 just because the way the lay out was. I also like newer games like CS:GO AND H1Z1 !
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register