Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Spartan
Oculus
Hey guys, I just got back from seeing Oculus and let me start of by saying By far one of the scariest movies I've seen in the last few years (not saying much). The movie however is a movie you have to pay attention as the story jumps around and is hard to keep up with, but It's a great scare. The ending is kinda whack but Overal I'd give this movie a
8/10
Private message me with Questions, Comments, or Concerns.
I've never even heard about this movie (not a surprise for me really) and I'm looking for a scary movie to watch. This thread was really helping me in the search of some scary movies, thank you for that. Now I'm also certain that I'll watch a good movie, according to your review :P
I've never heard about that movie too and I watch a lot of horror movies. Thanks for the heads up. If I find it I will check it out!
I googled Oculus, and I noticed that it had a 6.5 out of 10 rating in IMDB. But of course, since every opinion is subjective, and you rated it an 8 out of 10, then I guess it's worth checking it out. After all, I love horror films. In fact, it's my favorite genre.
(09-14-2014, 04:43 AM)sidney Wrote: I googled Oculus, and I noticed that it had a 6.5 out of 10 rating in IMDB. But of course, since every opinion is subjective, and you rated it an 8 out of 10, then I guess it's worth checking it out. After all, I love horror films. In fact, it's my favorite genre.

I get why there'd rate it 6/10 from a critcts view, how ever someone just watching a movie to enjoy, Oculus is great, I even got scared a few times, which doesn't happen to much during movies.
Private message me with Questions, Comments, or Concerns.
I'll have to go and rent it. Sounds interesting.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register