Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Spartan
Sleep Schedule
I used to sleep very late, but I am trying tio fix that now. It's very diffcult to change your shedule onnce you get used to sleep late, but I will change that.
I don't have a regular job, so I just sleep whenever I want, and wake up when I feel like it. I just need to black out the windows better.
I normally sleep from about 22:30 to 7:00
[Image: ytq04gN.png] 

Have any questions, suggestions or fancy a chat message me or AIM me at WWExNXT
Sleep to me is very important as I think it is for everybody. I try to get 8 hour sleep per day. I think that is pretty much by todays standard but i feel that i need it to be able to keep a good pace.
I usually sleep only when I feel tired as well, and when I sleep for less than 8 hours, my body tends to remind me that I lack sleep and will bug me about it on some days to get a nap to make up for the lost sleep.
I sleep early. I get sleepy around 9-10 in the evening. And I wake up at 6 or 7 in the morning. I used to wake up at 4 but since I don't have classes yet, this is my sleep schedule for now.
I get about 6-7 hours of sleep a night. Some nights less. It depends on my workload and if my daughter wakes during the night.
I don't have a sleep schedule and i sleep whenever i feel really tired.

But recently i am keeping fit and i noticed consistent sleeping time would help to make reduce weight a lot faster / more effective, so i am forcing myself to sleep before 12am now.
https://www.G2G.com - The best C2C platform for gamer to buy and sell virtual assets / goods!
Usually get to bed at about 00:30 and wake up at 07:00
Sleepy I like to get at least 6 hours of sleep every night. I have lots to do caring for my Mom too, so I got to stay healthy and strong and get the sleep I need for a full day every day. I do all the cleaning and shpping and you need energy from sleep to get things done, so I like to get enough sleep. I stay up late usually Fri., Sat. , Sun. , Tues., and Wed. nights till about 1:30AM. Then the rest of the week I stay up till 11:30 or midnight.  :)
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register