Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

What games do you play?
(09-24-2014, 03:32 PM)Spartan Wrote:
(09-24-2014, 02:51 PM)Mikavw Wrote: I'm not that big of a gamer but I mainly play fps games like metro 2033/last light, ac4 and bf4.
I used to be a minecraft fan but I don't see the fun in it anymore.

How is metro? It's on sale on the one I think, have been thinking about buying it.

I love it, this is the third or fourth time I've played it and I still enjoy it.
[Image: 5d095a3f26.png]

Are we talking about games that you have played recently or of all time because that would be a super long list! The most recent games I have played are:

Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 ( After 2, I will start 3. This all be my 4th play through of the entire series)
Witcher 3 (Just finished my 3rd play through because I got the new Hearts of Stone DLC)
L.A. Noire
Sega Collection ( Played mostly Shining Force 2)
The Last of Us

Those are the most recent games I have played within the past 5 months.
Games I've played recently:

(Oldies)
Castlevania - Curse of Darkness (Xbox)
Need for Speed Most Wanted (PC)
GTA San Andreas (PC)
Pokemon Emerald (GBA)

(Fairly New)
GTA V (Xbox 360)
FIFA 15 (Xbox 360)
I play all kinds of games from RPGs to shooters to strategy and even simulation. So my list is somewhat long. I've been playing these games recently though:

Tomb Raider.
GTA V
Counter Strike GO.
Tom Clancy's double Agent.
Hitman Absolution.
Else Heart.break() (indie).
Hatoful Boyfriend (Visual Novel).
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register