Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

What games do you play?
Any game with a great story line, hoping destiny has one!
Too many to name! Right now thought it's mostly been

Counter Strike:Global Offense
League of Legends
Dota 2
1001 Spikes
I can play almost any type of game except for strategy games and sports games. I like the non-monotonous ones like GTA or Half-Life, where the game has some sort of story. I used to like car racing games, but as I got older I tend to lose enthusiasm with them as time goes by, because it's very monotonous.
I am very busy with work, so I haven't played any good games recently. I am most playing Facebook and Android games because they don't require much of my time. Right now, I am playing:

1. Viking Clan
2. The Smurfs
3. Marvel: Avengers Alliance
4. Kim Kardashian Hollywood (Yes! I play this! It's fun!) Hahaha
Expecto Patronum!
Games I played recently are: Minecraft, Loadout, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Sniper Elite III, The Ship, Watch_dogs and Dead Rising 3.
I play a lot of different games. Some people have said that I have gaming ADD, where I'd play a game for a few hours or something and maybe play again for the next day or week, then get bored and play some other game, never looking back. It's a pretty bad habit, but I do try to play the games I've already had installed, rather than buy and/or install new ones.
Discord: Mayo Neighs#3706
Twitter: makkoiiVA
SoundCloud: makkoii

Avatar art by quartz on PokeFarmQ, not to be used without permission.
Mostly MMORPG, but i also enjoy RPG, RTS. I usually play online games because of PVP feature.
Skyrim
Minecraft
Fallout: NV
I'm not that big of a gamer but I mainly play fps games like metro 2033/last light, ac4 and bf4.
I used to be a minecraft fan but I don't see the fun in it anymore.
[Image: 5d095a3f26.png]

(09-24-2014, 02:51 PM)Mikavw Wrote: I'm not that big of a gamer but I mainly play fps games like metro 2033/last light, ac4 and bf4.
I used to be a minecraft fan but I don't see the fun in it anymore.

How is metro? It's on sale on the one I think, have been thinking about buying it.
Private message me with Questions, Comments, or Concerns.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register