Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Spartan
New Xbox 360 bundles
[Image: 1UCGGwP.png]
Still an avid 360 gamer? Is your console on its last legs? Have you been affected by the dreaded red rings of death? Well lucky for you, Microsoft have introduced some upcoming 360 bundles, including a never before seen blue on blue console! Clearly Microsoft feels these bundles were worthy of distribution, which tells us that they still have faith in their 360 sales, or perhaps they are just trying to squeeze as much money as they can out of the 360 before it dies? What do you think?

First off, the Call of Duty bundle. This bundle will come with a black 360, with a 500GB harddrive (which is the largest stock harddrive for the 360) as well as both Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and Call of Duty: Ghosts. To top it off, you will receive a month of Xbox LIVE gold membership. This bundle will run you a grand total of $249! Quite an impressive price in terms of what you are receiving, but how much life has it got left? Worth the purchase? Well, that’s up to the buyer to decide. The second bundle is the Kinect bundle, which will obviously come with a Kinect as well as a month of Xbox LIVE gold membership. This bundle comes with three games –Kinect Sports, Kinect Adventures and Forza Horizon. However, this console will only have a 4GB harddrive. This is even lower than the stock 360 models from 2006 that came with 12GB and 20GB harddrives, so gamers may be disappointed with the very low space available. Both of these bundles will be available on September 16th.

Finally, the blue bundle. This will be sold exclusively at Walmart stores, and will be a variation of the Call of Duty bundle. It will come with EVERYTHING mentioned in the Call of Duty bundle, but the controller and Xbox will be blue, with a lighter blue accent. This bundle will be the one people want, since the blue Xbox will be rarer and worth more money come time to sell it, however as mentioned, it is only available at Walmart stores, so make sure you get there early. This bundle will be available on the 7th of October.

What is your take on these new bundles? Something you may be considering picking up? Maybe as a gift? I personally am not interested in these bundles, as my 360 is in working order. If however I was in the 360 buying market, that blue console bundle would be a definite yes, it’s a reasonable price considering the contents of the bundle. It is a shame that there are no Walmart stores here or in most of Europe.

Private message me with Questions, Comments, or Concerns.
Wow that Xbox looks really good! Wish the one would add some colors
I wonder if they can be jail broken. If so I'm in.
The blue 360 looks amazing!!
[Image: ytq04gN.png] 

Have any questions, suggestions or fancy a chat message me or AIM me at WWExNXT
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register