Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Do you have your older consoles?
I still own my older consoles, but a lot of them are mouldering in my parents' basement somewhere. Pretty sure they still have my NES, SNES, a few Sega systems I got at a yard sale, Gameboy Color, and probably one or two other things.

Right now I have my DS, 3DS, PS2, PS3, PS4, Wii U, and a pair of Xbox 360s within relatively easy reach. I don't throw out consoles unless they don't work anymore, though I don't bother going back and playing the really old ones most of the time, either.
I still have my SEGA genesis which I play from time to time. I don't have many games for it to really take advantage of it. I will sometimes play my old PS2 games. I just recently played Brother in Arms: Road to Hill 30 and Brother in Arms: Earned in Blood on my PS2. I forgot how amazing those games are. It's weird going back to playing game on there because of the controls. I'm so use to the newer consoles that it definitely get some taking use to , to play those games again. Sometimes I will play the Kingdom Hearts games as well. I also have my original Xbox in storage but I never played that anymore. I don't even think I have any games to play on it anymore. I guess I keep it for nostalgia purposes.
Yes I do, and my brother has quite a few too. He buys a lot of the consoles we game on. We have:

- 2 PS2's
- Had 1 XBOX, it died long ago
- 1 PS1
- 1 PS3
- A PSP
- 2 Gamecubes
- 1 Wii U
- 1 Wii
- 1 Nintendo DS
- 1 XBOX 360, the disc tray is broken, but it still works
(01-29-2016, 02:44 PM)SLTE Wrote: I still own my older consoles, but a lot of them are mouldering in my parents' basement somewhere. Pretty sure they still have my NES, SNES, a few Sega systems I got at a yard sale, Gameboy Color, and probably one or two other things.

Right now I have my DS, 3DS, PS2, PS3, PS4, Wii U, and a pair of Xbox 360s within relatively easy reach. I don't throw out consoles unless they don't work anymore, though I don't bother going back and playing the really old ones most of the time, either.

Dude, if I had all of those, I would take them to my apartment and used them as a part of interior design. You know, a badass gamer's room!
Unless they're in a very bad condition, they would look awesome for sure :)
The only gaming console I've ever gotten rid of is my old NES and, to be honest, I have no clue what happened to it. It kinda just disappeared after we moved when I was 8 and my parents don't seem to remember what happened to it. I still have my SNES, and it still works to a degree. It takes a few tries to get it to work as it sometimes loads to a blank screen, and, more frustratingly, it sometimes cuts to black after you've been playing for a while. I still have my N64, which works perfectly, and my original Game Boy, Game Boy Color (translucent purple because I'm cool like that), and my GBA (Pure white because I'm lame like that). Also, if it counts, I still have my PS2.
(02-12-2016, 11:01 PM)Tsuzuko Wrote: The only gaming console I've ever gotten rid of is my old NES and, to be honest, I have no clue what happened to it. It kinda just disappeared after we moved when I was 8 and my parents don't seem to remember what happened to it.

Dude, this is so me and my house. Every time we move we check every room and make sure we've left not even a crumb. I mean we clean it to the max. But yet whenever we get to the new house and unpack everything there is always a buttload of stuff missing, and no one knows what happened to it or how it got missing. Such a mystery.
I have a little "shrine" that my dad built me way back in my younger years. It is a little shelf with holes for wires to push through the back. In those little shelves are my NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gamegear, N64, PS, PS2. I guess I'm some kind of collector. Each of those consoles have cartridges/games that are stacked in a library next to the shelves. It's going to stay there until I show my child it someday whenever I have one!
I still have my SEGA Genesis that I will play on occasion. I don't play it as much as I do my PS4 or Xbox 360 but it is nice getting back to the games that made me fall in love with video games in the first place. I also have my original PlayStation, PlayStation 2 and the original Xbox. I still rock out games on my PS2 but the Xbox and PlayStation hasn't seen any game playing in a long time. I wish I still had my SEGA CD from when I was a kid. They didn't have many games for it but they did have this game called Willie Beamish that I would love to play again!
I do have my old PS1 and Gameboy color but they're both dead. The only ones working left are the PS2 and PS3.
The oldest console I'm the original owner of is just a DS lite. But I do use a GBA and GBC given to me by my uncle, and I was able to recently aquire a Sega Dreamcast, which I won't be able to properly enjoy until I get the memory cards for it (hopefully soon!).
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register