Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Five charged with hacking Valve, Activision and Microsoft
(01-29-2016, 10:03 PM)ACSAPA Wrote: Why do people with these amazing hacking skills use them to ruin games for everyone and hurt game companies instead of bringing down evil corporations? There was an evil guy that was marking up the price of HIV drugs 5000% !!!!! Why didn't they hack his computer?
Why don't they hack ISIS computers? Why don't they hack the KKKs computers?

It is a huge waste of talent to use advanced hacking skills to disrupt the PlayStation Network or steal confidential information from game creators.  

PS , I disagree with the commenters that are suggesting that it's okay to steal from Microsoft because they're a big company.
So if you create something cool and get rich, you want hackers stealing your data? It's okay because you're successful ,right?

Don't worry, the piece of shit known as Martin Shkreli got arrested for securities fraud... Oh, and 3 days ago he got sued for buying a Wu-Tang album. You can read about it here.
I agree that it would be awesome if those badass hackers messed with assholes instead of gaming companies, but I guess they're too much of geeks to do that.
No thank you oin this one

Hamtaro forever
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register