Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

What kind of music do you enjoy listening ?
I don't mind any genre of music, but I consider myself more of an R&B and hip-hop head :)
[Image: logo.png]
Rock and pop mostly.
Discussion Time - A forum dedicated to free speech.
i like all music but mostly listen to metal. im more comfortable
I love all kinds of music! Some of my favorites are swing/big band, classic rock and grunge. I think that was when music was the best (90's grunge)!! Sometimes listening to swing music relaxes me and it makes me think of the old days!
I'm into a lot of different genres of music. Usually I enjoy more mellow and relaxed music. Also enjoy a lot of classics and motown music. Honestly I'll listen to anything with some artistic integrity and catchy song writing.
I'd have to go with Hardstyle. Not the hardstyle from brennan hart, but RAW hardstyle.
I'm a fan of rap/hip-hop, Spanish music (including traditional), R&B, alternative, and, to a much smaller degree, some pop. I hate most pop music but some songs are fun and the lyrics aren't too bad. I mostly enjoy underground rap, but the college station that used to play it replaced that block with classical, so I'm having trouble finding it. I live in rural Northeast PA, so I don't exactly have freestylers on my street.
I mostly listen to rock and metal music while I game but if I'm playing something that needs a high level of concentration like "DoTa" for example I listen to progressive house music as it would make me relax and concentrate. I also suggest you listen to whatever you listen to while gaming in the background, meaning, you lower its volume below the game's volume so you don't miss out on things happening around you. An example of that would be footsteps in counterstrike.
I love jazz especially instrumentals and the jazz group Hiroshima. Sometimes I fell like classical so I go to youtube.com and listen to it there because it's totally free. On my radio, I still listen to my radio it's KKOL the oldies radio station. Which reminds me the Stylistics are coming in Dec. and there is a high school that's getting proceeds from ticket sales locally.
I listen mostly to hip hop and rock and metal, but recently I've been a lot more into instrumental and soundtrack music either from games or tv series or anime. Payday 2's soundtrack is just <3 I can't stop listening to it.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register