Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Do you judge people based on what kind of music they listen?
It's wrong to judge people by their taste in music. Everyone has their own preferences. Earlier I was prejudiced towards rappers as I thought they were kind of loud and aggressive. But I was wrong.
No. I sometimes cringe internally at their tastes in music, but who am I to judge someone based on their personal preferences? I wouldn't want anyone to judge me based on what I like. Everyone's free to like what they like and dislike what they dislike.
While its clearly not correct as stated earlier.
People always jump to judgement and notice when someone fulfills a stereotype about themselves. Its human nature, and everyone does it. Recognizing when it happens is the key.
It's okay to make a little general judgment. But a broad one is far fetched. You can't fully judge someone on what they listen to because when it comes down to it, you don't know them.
Judge not lest ye be judged. I may not agree with someone's choice of music, and they may not agree with mine, but it's certainly not something to judge a person on. In fact, judging someone over anything is wrong.
I don't think anyone can deny such tendencies, since people's hobbies typically reflect a lot about their interests and personality. I can always sort of assume that people who listen to rap are aggressive (like me) and people who listen to classical are pretentious and stuck up. Most of the time I'd be right, heheh.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register