Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Sir Twisted
PC or Console Gaming
which do you prefer? I love both too be honest but i need to use a receiver so i can use my xbox controller as i'm not used to using a mouse and keyboard for gaming
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
I prefer PC gaming, because it's just more comfortable and simplistic.
PC, without a doubt for me.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Sir Twisted Wrote:which do you prefer? I love both too be honest but i need to use a receiver so i can use my xbox controller as i'm not used to using a mouse and keyboard for gaming

I prefer pc gaming by far ! But I am currently trying to buy a new monitor because my old one broke and my laptop isn't new enough for the gfx of these new games on steam :/ Right now I'm currently on ps3/Ps4 ! I have been a gamer since the age of 5 ;)

Chill Wrote:I prefer PC gaming, because it's just more comfortable and simplistic.

I do agree that PC gaming is by far way more comfortable and easier! You can kind of just lounge around and relax and play, at least for me, because compared to xbox or psn I'm always sitting up in a chair just constantly being a try hard and getting pissed off. For me PC is more relaxing and more fun.

katos Wrote:PC, without a doubt for me.

What do you enjoy about the PC though ? If you don't mind me asking ::) I'd love to know
Rape Wrote:
Sir Twisted Wrote:which do you prefer? I love both too be honest but i need to use a receiver so i can use my xbox controller as i'm not used to using a mouse and keyboard for gaming

I prefer pc gaming by far ! But I am currently trying to buy a new monitor because my old one broke and my laptop isn't new enough for the gfx of these new games on steam :/ Right now I'm currently on ps3/Ps4 ! I have been a gamer since the age of 5 ;)

Chill Wrote:I prefer PC gaming, because it's just more comfortable and simplistic.

I do agree that PC gaming is by far way more comfortable and easier! You can kind of just lounge around and relax and play, at least for me, because compared to xbox or psn I'm always sitting up in a chair just constantly being a try hard and getting pissed off. For me PC is more relaxing and more fun.

What do you enjoy about the PC though ? If you don't mind me asking ::) I'd love to know

As you said, PC is more relaxing, also I build pcs so I like the ability to upgrade as I need. Not only that but you can tweak the fps and graphics without being heavily limited like consoles are.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
katos Wrote:
Rape Wrote:

As you said, PC is more relaxing, also I build pcs so I like the ability to upgrade as I need. Not only that but you can tweak the fps and graphics without being heavily limited like consoles are.

Absolutely true man! My gpa builds PC's to and it's freaking amazing !
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register