Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

DeadPool
If you could be any Gaming Character who would you be?
I would want to be anyone from the attack on titan world/games. Living in that constant state of fear and unknown must be ten different kinds of exciting.
Duke Nukem! I would love to have his house and everything.
I actually agree with OPs answer of Franklin from GTA V. Although Trevor is my favorite character, I wouldn't want to be a bald middle aged meth dealer that lives in a dumpy shack. Franklin is young and good looking and has a nice house. Too bad there's no option to be Franklin living in Michael's mansion.
If I could be any gaming character I think I would be Lara Croft. She is intelligent, beautiful and she is one badass female character. I would love being able to travel the world in search of ancient treasures and be able to explore old ancient tombs. I love her sense of adventure and her ability to fight against all odds. She is one of my favorite video game characters and I would love to be able to walk in her shoes.
I'd probably love to be a Pokemon Trainer, from any of the games. Pokemon world is a fascinating one to live in (albeit somewhat cruel and immoral if we actually believe the Pokemon have feelings xD, but I can ignore that).
(03-02-2016, 08:28 AM)Rexcorn Wrote: I'd probably love to be a Pokemon Trainer, from any of the games. Pokemon world is a fascinating one to live in (albeit somewhat cruel and immoral if we actually believe the Pokemon have feelings xD, but I can ignore that).

This. It'd be great to be a Pokémon trainer haha.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register