Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

JennyorAlice
Prefered web browser?
What internet browser do you prefer to use? 

I have Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox on my desktop but I hate using IE.  It runs slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter and it drives me crazy.  In order to get anything done, I have to use Firefox or I'll end up pulling my hair out.  So I have Firefox set up as my default web browser.
I couldn't agree more on the internet explorer, but i am currently using google chrome.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
I use Safari, the browse that came with my Macbook Pro.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I always liked Firefox but not anymore. With firefox always asking for updating Flash players and using flash it causes lot of errors. And at times windows is so slow and internet hardly opens due to this flash issue. I know only use Google Chrome and none of those issues ever happened on this.
I still use Firefox, but the latest builds consume too much RAM. I don't trust Google with my personal information to switch to Chrome. Internet Explorer is history.
Oh, well.
Switched to Firefox as of now, because my Adobe flash player, latest version refused to run on my Safari.
Chrome and Firefox for me - I use both
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(06-12-2016, 05:41 PM)katos Wrote: Chrome and Firefox for me - I use both

So no preference as to either?
ive tried over 3 dozen browsers last year. ive narrowed it down to slimjet and maxthon. both seem to be decent. but not every browser is equal. they all have different behaviors. dont ever use stock browsers. most of them were in beta mode, saw lots of glitches.
(06-12-2016, 11:05 PM)Naiwen Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 05:41 PM)katos Wrote: Chrome and Firefox for me - I use both

So no preference as to either?

Nope. I use them both equally. Just depends on my needs at the time
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register