Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Bad music
(01-11-2016, 07:01 PM)djordjem87 Wrote: Yes. There are some singers in my country who just copy the Greek hits and Turkish ones. But unlike the original they destroy the lyrics and change it just a bi too far. However, they are not the worst. There is a genre that we call TURBO FOLK MUSIC. It is just trash and people listening to this are idiots. No words can explain this, you will have to see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5KjuQIR6Qg

This is just a tip of an iceberg. She is even okay. Trust me. You don't want to know the tekxt.

Sounds like Turkish music mixed with a reggaeton beat.

So while we're on the subject, I nominate reggaeton. What a bunch of BS "music."
Here's an example, though I cringe at offering this link and corrupting your ears:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGKrc3A6HHM

Ugh...
(08-19-2014, 09:09 PM)Spartan Wrote: I can't listen to scremo, It's just to much noise and yelling for me, and I listen to a fair share of loud, yelling music.

I noticed this post and while I can enjoy some screamo (not a huge fan of the genre, but I don't mind it - I like Saetia, for example), but I can't stand metalcore music, like Bring Me the Horizon. Can't stand this formulaic ****. 

Not an original song, but this dude is an example of everything wrong with the genre.
I really don't like screamo music, it's horrible, I am not a fan of death metal either, I also hate today's music.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
I hate all the mainstream music as cliched as it sounds.  There are a handful of nice ones.  I can't stand to screamo metal stuff either.  Ear bleeds
The only music I can't stand to listen to country music.  *sigh*  It's hard for me to get away from that though because I'm forced to listen to it at work, unfortunately.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register