Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Bella
American Horror Story
Who else of you agree that American Horror Show has the creepiest intro song ever? The first time I saw it it freaked me out and let me tell you I am a big horror movie fan, yet this show's intro really got to me, and I do love it for that :) That with the combination that the first seasons couple of episodes are more creepy than the rest.
Yes, the theme music and the title still get me going even in broad daylight. The first was the creepiest as it was a collection of tales of the history of the house with the new owners being so oblivious. It makes you think about who lived the houses centuries ago and what they did.
I love American Horror Story. Unlike you though, I was able to watch Asylum but not the very first season. Asylum was really scary. It was even scarier than Coven for me. I think that Jessica Lange was good there. The problem with Coven though is the ending. At first, I couldn't foresee the ending, but then it just became predictable in the end. I'm excited for the next season: Freak Show.

I think that whatever Ryan Murphy thought of in the seasons of AHS can be possible. For me, witchcraft is true and is still practiced by many people today.
(09-16-2014, 10:47 AM)bronzetiger Wrote: I love American Horror Story. Unlike you though, I was able to watch Asylum but not the very first season. Asylum was really scary. It was even scarier than Coven for me. I think that Jessica Lange was good there. The problem with Coven though is the ending. At first, I couldn't foresee the ending, but then it just became predictable in the end. I'm excited for the next season: Freak Show.

I think that whatever Ryan Murphy thought of in the seasons of AHS can be possible. For me, witchcraft is true and is still practiced by many people today.

I think that's why he had to tie up the ends in Coven. I used to live in Salem and to keep the popularity of the show, it had to have a positive ending for the modern day witches. They need to have support to get another season and to pay for a very big and expensive cast.
I used to be a fan, but it got too demented and dark. Definitely not to my liking.
Love the show, the first series was the best IMO.
I've only the first season and ended up being disappointed. From all the praise I expected something much better, with smarter writing. It was terribly trashy. I wanted to murder Violet's parents. They were the worst kind of cliche. The only thing I liked was the twisted romance of Violet and Tate (he was the best character, hands down).
(09-16-2014, 08:28 AM)Holunderminze Wrote: Who else of you agree that American Horror Show has the creepiest intro song ever? The first time I saw it it freaked me out and let me tell you I am a big horror movie fan, yet this show's intro really got to me, and I do love it for that :) That with the combination that the first seasons couple of episodes are more creepy than the rest.

Very creepy intro song.
Was the intro song since the first season? I do remember it being creepy, but not that much. I didn't have nightmares after hearing it, like in the case of Giygas' 'theme' (what the hell was that?).
I've seen season 1 of this show and quite liked it, however, strangely was weirded out by it, although this was many years ago now.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register