Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

JennyorAlice
How much?
How much money do you spend on video games a year? 

I usually don't end up getting more than 4-6 games a year, at the most.  So that's $200-$300 a year, at least, that is being spent on video games when you consider that games now cost around $50 or $60 a piece.
To be honest, not a lot at all... the only games i have purchased this year is Call of duty 3 and Black ops to replay, and i'll be getting Halo 5 soon so roughly £70
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
I mostly spend allot on Computers and Hardware. I spent around $3200 for an gaming Laptop. Last year I spent around $70 all up.

I know someone that has spent $7000 on games in the last 5 years
Welcome to the land of the dead!  ;)
I don't spend money on games, I usually for free on the computer.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Well currently I am spending £18 a month in order to play Final Fantasy.  I bought the game for about £8 because I got the PS3 version then converted it to PS4 online.  But I also bought Heavensward expansion at £54 so I have spent ALOT this year.  Alot more than normal.  I also bought a couple of other cheaper games too.  And Fifa 16 is out soon.

But I look at it as I have had to get rid of all my other subscriptions because now only work part time.  I LOVE FFXIV spent most of my spare time on it and it saves me money going out/taxis etc.
Don't waste your time looking back, Your not going that way.
Raven Wrote:Well currently I am spending £18 a month in order to play Final Fantasy.  I bought the game for about £8 because I got the PS3 version then converted it to PS4 online.  But I also bought Heavensward expansion at £54 so I have spent ALOT this year.  Alot more than normal.  I also bought a couple of other cheaper games too.  And Fifa 16 is out soon.

But I look at it as I have had to get rid of all my other subscriptions because now only work part time.  I LOVE FFXIV spent most of my spare time on it and it saves me money going out/taxis etc.

I never got into that game.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I just bought Fifa for £55 too :p
Don't waste your time looking back, Your not going that way.
Honestly, I spend very little. I try to get offers and deals, and I very rarely pre order, so I  usually dont pay full price for games :)
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register