Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Claraviolet
Need some modifications for our custom theme
Hello everyone!

I am looking for a designer who can do some modifications for our custom theme.
These modifications typically involve
1. Making the theme responsive
2. Improving the buttons
3. Fixing the alerts and such.
4. Also, just extracting the images from the third party site. I want them to be placed in my hosting domain.

It's designed for mybb 1.6 and as we are using mybb 1.8, we are facing some problems. 
I don't have a paypal account so I can't pay you even if I wanted to.
But I am offering posts instead. I am a well known member for packages. So, do reply to this thread, if you are interested in this deal.
Thank you,

Yours Claraviolet
Claraviolet Wrote:Hello everyone!

2. Improving the buttons
4. Also, just extracting the images from the third party site. I want them to be placed in my hosting domain.

It's designed for mybb 1.6 and as we are using mybb 1.8, we are facing some problems. 
But I am offering posts instead. I am a well known member for packages. So, do reply to this thread, if you are interested in this deal.
Thank you,

Yours Claraviolet

I'm not very good when it comes to making themes responsive, What do you mean by improving the buttons? The alerts seem fine? and also what do you mean about the images?
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Sir Twisted Wrote:

2. Improving the buttons

Thank you,

Yours Claraviolet

I'm not very good when it comes to making themes responsive, What do you mean by improving the buttons? The alerts seem fine? and also what do you mean about the images?
Like...err...responsive in the sese...mobile friendly with bootstrap...and I am tlaking about post reply, quote etc..buttons -.-""
Claraviolet Wrote:
Sir Twisted Wrote:

2. Improving the buttons

Thank you,

Yours Claraviolet

Like...err...responsive in the sese...mobile friendly with bootstrap...and I am tlaking about post reply, quote etc..buttons -.-""

Why not try out tapatalk or go mobile? :)
Sir Twisted Wrote:
Claraviolet Wrote:
Sir Twisted Wrote:

2. Improving the buttons

Thank you,

Yours Claraviolet

Well, a cool theme will do . Don't you think?
Google rankings depend on the mobile friendly nature of a website.
Claraviolet Wrote:
Sir Twisted Wrote:
Claraviolet Wrote:
Sir Twisted Wrote:

2. Improving the buttons

Thank you,

Yours Claraviolet

Well, a cool theme will do . Don't you think?
Google rankings depend on the mobile friendly nature of a website.

why not do what i did and edit a template?
Sir Twisted Wrote:why not do what i did and edit a template?

I did but I am not that good at designing (_ _)
Claraviolet Wrote:

I did but I am not that good at designing  (_ _)

I'd suggest looking for a free responsive theme, implementing it into your board, also try find one that you like and or i could suggest asking this user: http://community.mybb.com/user-84715.html 
his themes are great, and he may help you on customization you can also find him on adminads.
Sir Twisted Wrote:
Claraviolet Wrote:

I'd suggest looking for a free responsive theme, implementing it into your board, also try find one that you like and or i could suggest asking this user: http://community.mybb.com/user-84715.html 
his themes are great, and he may help you on customization you can also find him on adminads.

Just so you know...I don't have a paypal account and that's why I am trying my best to do what I can on my own (_ _)
Claraviolet Wrote:
Sir Twisted Wrote:
Claraviolet Wrote:

Just so you know...I don't have a paypal account and that's why I am trying my best to do what I can on my own (_ _)

I don't think IAndrew charges, don't hold me on that though.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register