Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

pcgamer
Why do you prefer PC gaming?
I am a PC and Console gamer. I prefer PC more than consoles...

Few reasons :
1) Better graphics / more setting to tweak
2) Can minimize the game anytime and do some other things like checking walkthru, etc.
https://www.G2G.com - The best C2C platform for gamer to buy and sell virtual assets / goods!
(12-22-2015, 06:15 PM)G2G Wrote: I am a PC and Console gamer. I prefer PC more than consoles...

Few reasons :
1) Better graphics / more setting to tweak
2) Can minimize the game anytime and do some other things like checking walkthru, etc.

Exactly why I like PC gaming more than consoles.
PC gaming is much better, I have all consoles and my PC. You pretty much hit the nail on the head with your reasons.
(12-22-2015, 07:22 PM)DiamondCoding Wrote: PC gaming is much better, I have all consoles and my PC. You pretty much hit the nail on the head with your reasons.

What consoles do you have? :)
N64, PS1, Ps2, Ps3, PS4, Xbox, Xbox360, XBox one
I'm not really a specific device player. I have no real loyalty to either PC or consoles. If I like a game that I can get only on PC, then I will play it. That's kind of my only reason. I have played NES, SNES, Atari, Gameboy, etc. They each have their own pros and cons.
PC gaming is probably best for FPS (First Person Shooter) games but for racing games i think using a controller is better whether you use PC or other console.. I personally use PC because using a mouse and a keyboard is more comfortable for me. Also you can build you PC to be extremely powerful and much better than consoles.
Hey, who said that I prefer PC gaming in the first place? :D
I much more enjoy playing on my trusty PS3, though a laptop hooked up to a TV will do in a pinch.
What is an obvious plus of PC gaming are all the awesome mods that are available for free.
PC gaming is always better.
I am a PC gamer cause when a part breaks in your pc when a   console breaks you need to replace the whole thing.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register